Sunday, July 11, 2010

Simply Put

Simply Put:
I love my husband because when I see myself in his eyes, I feel better about myself.
I adore my children becasue they are well rounded, loving, well behaved, amazing and talented children.
I am a child of God, who by only asking for His grace, has been blessed abundantly. From an earlier age, His presence is my life has achored me in turbalent times and given me the wings to fly in the wind.
I love my job - the challenge of not being expected to do what I do but proving I could has given me such trust in God to show himself in my daily task.
I respect my parents for being there for me unconditionally and by always standing behind me pressing me forward to be who I am.
I am challenged by friendship - The disappointment friends of the past & present does however make me feel extremely lucky for the true friendships I have.
I am connected to my family in my heart. The miles apart does not fade the love I have for my siblings, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, in-laws, cousins.....and on and on. They are jewels - each and everyone of them.
I am inspired by people who I will never know and people I forget to tell everyday how inspiring they are.
I love the Word of God. It answers all questions and it makes me question all answers.
I enjoy life but I want to live it with less regret - some regret for things I have done but mostly for regret of things I have not yet.
Simply put.....

No comments:

Post a Comment