Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Amazing Women - Just love them!



Tonight we had a CWF officer meeting. I knew it would be a long meeting before it even started because we were tackling the annual task of setting the calendar. I will admit thought that after 4 hours of planning there is nothing I would have rather been doing tonight.

These ladies CRACK ME UP! Seriously, I almost peed my pants in laughter because of these wonderful women. From ages spanning from mid-tweenties to seventies, these women are some of the most hillarious women I get the pleasure of knowing.

Tonight, I was just reminded how fortunate I am that God has blessed me with women who encourage me and inspire me.

This year might not mean anything to anyonelse but I am LOVING the AMAZING RACE! You never know what they will come up! (Espcially Ms. Jessie)

Thank you God for each one of them and all the ways that they bless me!

No comments:

Post a Comment