Sunday, January 16, 2011

Challenge One - Question 16

"What is your most important financial goal this year, and what is the most important step that you can take this year towards achieving it?"

My most important financial goal this year is to ensure that we keep ourselves in a position to purchase the home that we want to buy. (Well, that is if I ever find a home that I really want!)

I admit that I have several other things that I consider making financial decisions on but I am learning the art of restraint. This means using our credit wisely so that we get the best interest rate, keeping our savings where we have our down payment and NOT settling for something that I don't want. The last is proving to be the hardest.

I just have the feeling that I am going to drive up the driveway and just now that I have found our new home. Just hoping we can get this done before the end of the summer :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment