Friday, March 4, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day One

Day One - A picture of myself with 10 facts....

1. I hate chocolate; but I do like Peanut Butter Cups.
2. I am head over heels in love with my amazing husband, Kaleb.
3. I have dreamed of being an author.
4. My world is defined by Kagan, Kade and Kenadee in so many ways.
5. I spend tons of time looking for the perfect chair which seems to only exist in my mind. I have a vision of my comfy chair but never seem to find at the store.
6. I am scared about my kids getting married and never coming home to see me.
7. I think God has something in store for me to do that I have not seen yet.
8. I get scared very easily.
9. I love to plan anything, especially family trips.
10. I put on my pj's the minute I walk into the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment