Friday, January 7, 2011

Challenge One - Question 5

"What is the single biggest time-waster in your life and what are you going to do about it this year?"




Define "time-waster"?

Seriously, I am a little scared to ansewr this question honestly because I don't want to consider my time on facebook as a time-waster. I keep up with family, interact with friends of the past and present, and actually remind myself of important events and dates on facebook. So, if I am going to put facebook out of my list of "time-wasters" for now....

Other than facebook, I guess that it would be watching tv. It is gratifying to sit down to escape a day with the entertainment of tv. BUT, I am not ready to give that up or do anything about it.

We are on question 5 and this is already stepping on "comfort toes", if you know what I mean!!!

I think I am going to have to come back to this question later once I determine what I feel is a "time-waster" for me or maybe I could just forget this question exist and save time?

No comments:

Post a Comment