Friday, January 7, 2011

Challenge One - Question 6

"What is the most helpful new way you could strengthen your church?"



I am hoping that within the ladies group I can help cultivate friendships with more ladies in the church. To me, women have an amazing opporotunity to strengthen the church family. In the care of one another, the fellowship between friends and the tight bonds that women build are typically far beyond that of men!

Granted, we as women, can have the exact opposite impact on a church family. We can cause tension, create drama and make life miserable for others.

So, to me this year the most helpful way that I can strengthen my church is to strengthen my friendships and sisterhood with those within the church. Hopefully that friendship will be extended beyond those in my circle.

Sounds easy enough right? Well, as I woman I know that can open me up to be vulnerable to the pain that broken friendships can cause. I also know it can bring joy beyond words for the precious time spent with girlfriends.

No comments:

Post a Comment